ELEMENTS spring recital 2019
Each dancer is responsible for a $130 participation fee which includes…
- high quality costumes (yours to keep after the show!)
- recital t-shirt
- practice videos (distributed through Googledrive + Rallyhood)
- stage rental, music editing + other performance costs
* dancers in 2+ classes must pay an additional $40 costume fee
* dancers in 3+ classes must pay an additional $50 costume fee
Photography + Videography
Laura Quintero Photography (“LQP”) will be taking pictures at picture day on Saturday May 11. All dancers will take a group picture and solo pictures in their costumes. Pictures will be available for purchase through LQP. Exact times will be posted closer to the date.
Parents are welcome to take videos and pictures during the show, but NO flash photography.
Tickets will be available at the door for $10. Children under 3 are free. Seating is on a first come, first serve basis. The theatre is handicap accessible. If you have someone attending who has accessibility issues please let us know and we will reserve a seat for them.
We will not be taking sign-ups for parent volunteers until May. More information on volunteers will be available at that time.
Please save the following dates in your calendar:
- March 30: Recital paperwork and fees are due
- May 11: Picture Day at Burke Racquet and Swim Club
- June 1, 12pm -3pm: in studio rehearsal
-June 2, 1pm-2:30pm : dress rehearsal at the HPAC
- June 2, 3pm: show time at HPAC
recital paperwork + fees
Please click the file below for the recital paperwork, and the "buy now" button to pay recital fees.